The 10 Golden Rules of Lomography:
1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime, day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of your life.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as closely as possible.
6. "Don't think" (William Firebrace).
7. Be fast (we can't stress that enough).
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured on film...
9. ...and you don't necessarily have to know afterwards, either.
10. Don't worry about any rules.
Texte : The Lomography Company.
Photos : Emeline Collin.